Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tuesday is always busy day

Tuesday is Junior running club at 5 pm, it's always a mad rush from work to the cricket club where we're based. Today the kids were on fire, the regroups were to wait for me mainly. We did 3 miles.
Afterwards is adult running club. Now some of you may be feeling this way too, my legs were not my own, head said run, legs said not. I planned to drop down a group tonight to rest them a bit. There were lot of new people and a few who had not been for a while. It was great to see them again. I got a text whilst we were waiting to run from Libby who does my sports massage, she has a slot tomorrow, it will make tomorrow a busy day too, but my legs can really use a massage so I jumped at the chance. Distracted I went on auto pilot an joined my usual group. It was tough but my legs screamed stop and my head ignored them, when we got back to club it was 6.3 miles so I carried on around the block to make it up to 7 miles.
Tired now. Got home and hubby sorted me a tea of jacket spud and chicken fillets. Yum.
Run 10.07 miles
Total 10.07 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment