Tuesday 1 January 2013

First run of the year

Well Janathon has kicked off again. This year I am also taking part in Jantastic and Sids January Challenge. These all have similar themes. I am also attempting to run 2013 miles this year with Moonjoggers and 2013milesin2013. So I'm going to be busy as I train for Outlaw and Vitruvian. I have also set myself the challenge of running a marathon a month, be it a race or training run. Now I read it I'm worried that I have been over ambitious this year. All I can guarantee is that I will try my best.
Today I ran with hubby who is also training for Outlaw and Vitruvian. He is naturally faster than me so the whole muddy 8 miles were tough for me, but that's just good training. We ran through Studley deer park and the sun shone on us as we crossed the frosty, muddy seven bridges. It was fun and now we've earned the leg of lamb roast dinner that we have cooking.
Happy New Year to all of you.
Good luck to fellow challengers x
Total 8 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment