Monday 28 January 2013

Day 28, a month almost gone

I didn't sleep well so got up early and took Jed for a Dogjog, we managed 5.5 miles, then it was time for work.
After tea tonight I went on the turbo for the first time in months, the weather is atrocious. Torrential rain with gale force winds meant there was no way I was going out in that. 15 mins was enough for me today, my cadence was ok, about 75 not bad to start with. Need to turbo more though. I allowed myself 5 miles for that.
Then hubby and I went for a swim, We were wetter before we got to the pool than We were in it. After 1300 yes of mixed drills, it was still pouring down, the roads were like rivers. Just as we got to our street, the rain stopped. Only temporarily though.
Also hubby and I entered the ballot for the Royal Parks Half Marathon tonight, fingers crossed.
Run 5.5 miles
Bike 5 miles
Swim 1300 yd
Total 11.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment