Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 29, whoo who! buzz buzz BUZZING!

Double century, at last I have managed to run 200 miles within one month. Thanks to my fellow challengers for your encouragement, and thanks to Ripon runners for helping, when I said I needed 7.5 miles, 5.8 miles together, then thanks to Vicky, Andy and Annette for helping me get the last 2 miles.
Earlier this afternoon I ran with the juniors and together we accomplished 2.69 miles. It was really busy and all the lights were against us, so we had long waits at crossings.
Walk to work and back in the rain gives my walking total an extra couple of miles too.
Thanks also to Hubby for a gorgeous meal on my return of steak, rice and stuffed mushrooms, now I'm stuffed.
Run 10.52 miles
Walk 2 miles
Total 12.52 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment