Wednesday 24 June 2015

Midweek split Tri

Last night I fell into bed exhausted, this morning, I awoke , not fully refreshed but feeling so much better than I felt yesterday or Monday.
I had woken early so I got the dog out early and set off to work early. On the way to work I stopped off at the Spa Baths in Ripon and went for a swim. I only had till 8 am in the pool to give me time to shower, change and get to work. There was a lane in so that was good, I went in the lane, swam 2 lengths and had to sort my leaky googles out. The a few more lengths and I had to sort my goggle strap out as it's a double strap and somehow half of it had come free and was now infront of the lenses. I concentrated on my pull today and found I was quicker with a slower stroke. I swam til 8 am which was just over 27 minutes and I had swum 1325 yds.
After work I went out with Billy on the bikes for a short loop around Well and Masham Road. 13.2 nmiles in just over 52 minutes. Then we ran down the lane and back as a brick session, 1.72 miles in just over 16 minutes.
Happy with training today, I'm still tired but not exhausted.
Hopefully another early night will get me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment