Friday 26 June 2015

Just getting it done

Runstreak 177 rest day run was a humid 6 am run down the lane and back, 2.3 miles and then rest.
Well until school, school had a sports for all day, all the students participated it was a great day. Being injured didn't stop me having a go at the climbing wall, I didn't complete it, but now climbing wall is in my bucket (list) when I am un injured without an upcoming event, I plan to have a go at a climbing wall and make it all the way to the top. 
It was great having a day watching the youngsters enjoying themselves, challenging themselves and each other.
After work was a visit to Libby for a sports massage. Aches and niggles have been dealt with and a couple of knotted muscles straightened out, that should keep me going another couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment