Tuesday 30 June 2015

It's all over for another year

SSo that's it, Juneathon 2015 is over 
It's been a glorious day, unfortunately I'm not acclimatised to this heat. The juniors had their last championship handicap race, so I ran up to Marshall, my legs did not want to work. One coach had bought ice lollies for everyone, they were very welcome. The youngsters did well in the heat.
I ran back to club and my legs were still not working.
I made up my mind to change groups for the clump annual ultra social run on Saturday. I really don't believe that I can keep up with the faster runners at the moment and if I did it would take too much out of me. So I asked Matt to move me.
The adult group run was along the river to be as shady as possible before heading to Studley, we did just short of 6 miles, I really struggled with my leg and achilles  being tender from yesterday's cramp.
Daily totals
Walk 1.5 miles
Swim 0 miles
Bike 0 miles
Run 7.8 miles

Juneathon totals

Run 176.3 miles
Swim 14.9 miles
Bike 452.5 miles
Walk 54.8 miles

698.2 miles

If you don't push your limits, how do you know where your limits are?

No comments:

Post a Comment