Wednesday 3 June 2015

Juneathon day 3 back on the bike

Woke up to a much calmer day today, bright and sunny and the howling winds had calmed to a fair breeze. It was lovely as I walked the dog with Billy, to look over towards Swaledale and Wenslydale and see the glory of the sun singing on the dales, such a change from the last few days.
The weather held out though a day at work, so when I got home, Billy and I went out on the bikes for a short sharp ride, fourteen and a half miles with two cheeky little hills to get the heartrate up and a long descent towards home.
When we got home I went for my 154th Runstreak run, I ran 5km, then went home for tea.
My legs were showing signs of tiredness from last nights race but it's all good training for Ironman and Equinox24.
Totals for day 3
Walk 1.5 miles
Swim 0 miles
Bike 14.48miles
Run 3.37 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment