Friday 9 January 2015

#Janathon day 9 rest day

So today is rest day, now, how to incorporate rest day with Janathon and run streaking. 
A gentle mile, well that was the plan but it's blowing a gale and it was hard work for half of the run and felt like someone had their hand in my back pushing the other half. I then jogged the dog walk.
So that's it, Janathon and runstreak covered by 7 am. That means it will probably be 24 hours beforI run again, therefore it is a rest day.
This afternoon I went for a half hour sports massage on my sciatic buttock and leg. These massages are doing loads of good so far, they complement the stretching and roller ing that I have been doing.
Still waiting for my "urgent" physio appointment. But in the meantime between Libby and I the worst of it is over (I hope)



No comments:

Post a Comment