Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Janathon Day 1 getting back to running.

http://www.janathon.com
Here we go again, Janathon for the fifth year running. I am hoping to use it to kick start a run streak which I hope will exceed 34 days which is my previous record.
My sciatica has not totally healed but I can't keep not running, it's driving me nuts. So I've decided to resume run training and see how it goes. 
Today was endurance, a 70 min walk getting Heartrate into zone2 followed by a l2 hr 10 min run keeping Heartrate in zone 2 . 
Last night I over indulged but soon I was feeling good again walking and running in the countryside. It was windy and rainy too at times but I was so glad to be out.
I saw a large bird of prey but couldn't get close enough to identify it. Did try a pic though.


After My long run I decided to run a mile, a wole mile not caring about heart rate. It wasn't quick but it felt so good.

Today's stats.


No comments:

Post a Comment