Monday 19 January 2015

#Janathon day 19. Another manic Monday

I woke early so decided to head out for my run, I looked out of the window and saw the snow, so put on my YakTrax. I was just going to do my runstreak mile, but I set off and just auto piloted onto an old favourite winter route, I never looked at my watch, I just ran, it was great, I felt so free. When I got home I had run 3.95 miles, if I'd looked at my watch I would have run to 4 miles.
After breakfast I took Jed out, I jogged with him since I had my running gear on, 
I walked to and from work. 
I made it to the pool when the lane was in, there were 4 of us in tonight, it was good, I had people to chase and swim away from, when they took the lane out at 6 pm I had done 92 lengths so I did another 8 before getting out.
Watt bikes tonight was 5 lots of 7 minute efforts with 2 mins recovery. My target was to stay above 192      Watts. It was tough, but I managed it. Sometimes I am too competitive with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment