Saturday 15 January 2011

We're half way there

We've got to hold on to what we've got 'Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not, We've got each other and that's a lot For love - we'll give it a shot We're half way there Livin' on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear Livin' on a prayer.
Yeah thats it guys, the wors of Bon Jovi sum it up. We are almost halfway through Janathon 2011 and together we can do it. Well done to everyone who has stuck with it so far, and Good luck for the next 16 days.
I just did a little over 1 mile today as its a rest day on my double marathon/triathlon training plan.



4 comments:

  1. Yay! We're half way there! Well done what a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done and thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lena from tomorrow we are over half way and its all down hill but I am still livin on a prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Lena, quoting Bon Jovi!! I looooove Bon Jovi!!! Ever since I was sweet 16!!

    ReplyDelete