Saturday 29 January 2011

A good thing about #Janathon

One good thing about Janathon, is that I distract myself whilst running, writing my blog in my head. (then I get home and forget what I'd planned)
Did my long run today as its the running club dinner and I may not feel up to a long run tomorrow.
I do remember thinking how  much people who lie in miss. When I'm out I love to see the frost sparkling in the moonlight, the sun come up, the rabbits and deer playing, or the changes all around as the seasons change. Today I saw my first snowdrops and that made me smile, ( maybe I'm just easily pleased).
On the other hand, people who lie in bed don'talmost get run over by careless drivers on their mobile phones, or get home after a 3 1/2 hour run with a bum thats numb from the cold.
So thats my ramblings for today, I'm off to bed so that I've plenty of energy to get through tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, enjoy your club dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I write my blog in my head on my run and totally forget when I get home.

    Good luck with the last 2 days of Janothon!

    ReplyDelete