Monday 31 January 2011

Hopefully not the end of Janathon

I just did a dogjog, in case I dont get chance to run this evening. Tonight I plan to go for a run before my swim, but in case anything happens to prevent me running or swimming this is my insurance policy.
I have jogged, logged, blogged and read and commented on others blogs, every single day of January, The hardest bit has been the blogging, it has been so time consuming, but I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses blogs, and will continue to do so after Janathon.
Hoping to blog again some time after 9pm, bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lena a 100 miles in a week is amazing , I am sure you will complete Janathon tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing effort! Well done on a completed #janathon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lena. you have been an excellent janathon support buddy, and your determination and grit is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - an amazing effort. I am more than impressed by anybody who fits in more than one exercise session in a day

    ReplyDelete