Wednesday 5 January 2011

Dogjog a disaster



Woke this morning to pouring rain, had to combine dog walk and run (Dogjog). started ok, it was cold and windy as well as wet, we walked to the park for Jed too do his thing, then we set off at a jog.
Gosh I felt tired from last nights run, but I was practically dragging Jed, where as normally, I struggle to hold him back, at the next park I let him off the lead and he was just not interested in anything, so I put him back on the lead, slowed down and he kept stopping, we did manage just over a mile, but it was really slow.
Wednesday is one of my swim days I haven't been swimming since the week before Christmas, due to a frozen shoulder, but that feels much better now and the swim went well. it was good to be back in the water, I did 1500 yds, quite comfortably in 45 minutes.
Day 5 janathon complete

3 comments:

  1. I'm raising money on behalf of my late mum too for BLF. Great cause and one close to my heart. Lots of luck and good wishes for the Janathon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad days make the good'uns better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one of those days I guess...... I don't blame Jed for not wanting to run today..... lol, bless him. Good to hear your shoulder is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete