Sunday 23 January 2011

long Sunday hilly muddy run

Went with a friend to meet another friend  for this weeks long run.Walked the 1 1/2 miles to meet Stephen and I picked a shorter route than usual, but it was challenging. It was hilly, mainly off road and extremely mucky. We all managed to stay upright. Legs were quite tired after this weeks running, but they stood up well to the punishment of muddy hills, I walked the 1 1/2 miles home as a cooldown.
Weighed myself this morning before I went 12 st 11 lb, I'd put one back on, GUTTED
Weighed myself after the run and a bath and a pint of water, 12st 8 3/4lb, thats the one i'm using for this week.


2 comments:

  1. Well if you've had as much rain us me in Wales then it must have been like mud bath. Im thinking about buying some off orad running shoes any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my weight is fluctuating too hun, keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete