Sunday 30 January 2011

Gotta make 100

last night was a good night, good food drink and lots of dancing, didn't get in til 2am ish, I dont get out often.

This morning I realised that I had entered a distance on Janathon in miles instead of km, I rectified it, but that made my mileage drop.
I did a dogjog this afternoon of 4 miles and realised when I was on Dailymile that I had done 91 miles training this week. I have never trained that far before, but I couldn't leave it like that, so I went on the turbo and sweated out last nights excesses, for 10 miles.
New total for the week 101 miles.
Well thats the penultimate day of Janathon done. Cant wait ti tomorrow, will it be a sprint finish, or will i crawl over the line? I know I have a meeting after work til late, which will mean less training time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good night last night!

    Doh! about the KM instead of the miles..

    But still your totals are massive!! Still!

    Good luck for the last day of Janothon.

    ReplyDelete