Tuesday 25 January 2011

Janaton day 25, broke 200 miles

Woke this morning feeling like poo. Head felt full of fog and as if it was in a vice. Ears and throat were itchy and nose was blocked but running like a river. Refused to let it get to me, dosed myself up on beechams and went and bought Vicks first defense, and carried on as usual.
Went to running club tonight, most of group went back at around 5.5 miles, but 3 of us carried on for 7, only managed 6.99 but it'll do.
Was feeling pretty rough when I got home, and started logging, realised that i had reached 195 miles. Well I could'nt go to bed leaving it like that, so with my nasty competative streak kicking in, before my bath I jumped on the turbo and rode 10km in the back bedroom. Total Janathon miles now 201 Happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! That is amazing!

    i think I need to invest in a turbo trainer!

    ReplyDelete