Sunday 16 January 2011

Enough fat to run on

Weigh in, before breakfast or run, 2lb lost, feel better now.
Well Janathon is now more than halfway through.
Training plan said 12, but I want to keep the distance that I built up with the marathon in November, so I planned 15. The weather is awful, wet, windy and the ice from previous weeks has finally melted, so i altered my route to remain on road to avoid slippy mud. Running UP to Studley Church into the wind took some effort.Only started to struggle from 15 miles, where I told my legs they were doing it whether they liked it or not. Ran the whole route, regardless of wind, hills or tired legs, so quite chuffed with myself. Also did it with only a couple of mouthfuls of water and no jelly beans. I had a banana, weight watchers fruit layer and a cup of coffee for breakfast before setting out. I have enough fat to run on after the 1st hour, so I figured I'd use it. 
Day 16 janathon DONE.

1 comment: