Sunday 8 June 2014

Juneathon day 8 a good day at the office

Early start today to get the miles in, a dog walk and a run in the early morning sun. More hills, I ran some of the route that I cycled yesterday. I found it tough, it was warm and I was tired. But that didn't stop me, I got it done.
This afternoon some work friends from work and I went to Redcar to see another of our friends in a dance show. The show was fantastic with dancers of all ages dancing lots of different styles. Afterwards we headed for the seafront for fish and chips and
a lemon top icecream. 


We debated the wind turbines and admired the vertical pier.
We found a building with the same name as our workplace

We had a great very relaxing afternoon. Back to work at our Hub tomorrow.
Day 8 totals
Walk 1.5 miles
Run 12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment