Saturday 28 June 2014

Juneathon day 28 loads achieved

Plan said 8 mikes running so that's what I did, after walking the dog. I donned my lovely new trainers 

and set out to work hard, and work hard I did, I pushed myself and ran to Studley church, home again would be 6 miles, so I ran down the mile straight, back up to the church and then home. I was a lovely morning for a run, drizzly and cool, there were not many people about either. At one point the deer were stood all over the road, but they moved as the mad woman in bright red trainers and a face to match approached.
I was very pleased with today's run.
After getting home, stretching and getting cleaned up, Billy and I went holiday clothes shopping, not our favourite pastime. We went to Monks Cross shopping park at York. We wandered the shops and he got some swimming shorts and I got a play suit, a dress and some shorts. We were fed up and Billy's toe was very sore so came home via the Wetherby Whaler fish and chip resteraunt, yummy in my tummy.
This afternoon we cleaned the house top to bottom, walked the dog, did some food shopping, and Zi sorted the garden.
We can't believe how much we've got done in one day, you can tell it's rest week, and also how much our lives are dominated by the Ironman training.
Day 28 totals
Run 8.29 miles
Walk 4 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment