Tuesday 3 June 2014

Juneathon day 3 Bless me


Atchoo atchoo atchoo, that's what I have been doing all day.Seezes and snot, Yukk! I ran out of one-a-day anti histamines a couple of days ago and haven't had chance to get to the shop for more.
Hayfever, however is not my problem, chlorine is, and I spent an hour in the pool last night. So on the way to junior runners I popped into Booths and bought some. I took a tablet on the way to Juniors.
Juniors was their handicap race on Hell Wath so I jogged up there slowly , it was a bit hard, my legs are starting to argue with all this work I'm making them do. After marshalling, I waited for all the youngsters to be collected and ran to the cricket Club for the adult run. Those 2 runs were both hard, this did not bode well for the adult run.
i dropped back to my old group and struggled the whole way. We ran to Studley Royal Deer park and over the 7 bridges, through a cow field and back to club. It was tough. I was very impressed that one of the runners who had run the 30 miler with me on saturday was now ok in the cow field. Saturdays bovine encounters must have helped her to cope with her dislike of cows.
Back to club and a quick stretch before walking home. Rest now for me before tomorrow nights league race.
Ive also walked the dog twice and to and from work.
Day 3 totals
Run 8.13 miles
Walk 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment