Sunday 15 June 2014

Juneathon day 15 Whooaaaaaa! We're half way there Whooooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer Take my hand- we'll make it - I swear Whooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer Livin'on a prayer .

.Half way through the month and today I did a run today.
It was cooler today and drizzly, that means good running weather for me. I chose to run along the Ripon Rowel walk route 


to West Tanfield and back. I saw a great Yorkshire bike trail bike 


I love it. In North Stainley the children have been busy



I hope the cyclists slow down on this fast part of the course to admire them.
The path was hard going at times

But I fought my way though , before reaching West Tanfield
Turning round and fighting my way back.
Run done, and scratched and stung limbs covered in savlon.
Total miles today
3 mikes walked
13 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment