Friday 3 January 2014

#Janathon day 3

There are 3 of us training together for Outlaw and Ironmaan Wales. This morning we headed for Catterick to swim in the 25 m pool. When we got there it was a different timetable and the session had finished so we went to Richmond instead. Swimming went well even though I was distracted by the fact that the Yorkshire marathon early entries opened at 9am and I was in the pool. So after the session, i was on my phone and online entering the race which is not until October.
Also I have entered the Great North Run ballot today. IM starting to miss running already, especially as Billy and Martin were planning a 10 mile run tomorrow. Only 3 more days and I will run with the Juniors for a short run before another week of rest.
Not that I feel rested after tonight's sit up and squat session.
I've also walked the dog twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment