Friday 29 January 2016

That Friday feeling

 Overnight the wind built up so when I went for a Dogjog at quarter to six this morning it blew us down the lane. It was a little scary at times with creaking dangling trees eithe side of us. Oh boy! We turned to come back up the lane and the battle to get home began, Jed seemed less bothered but that's maybe because he is lower to the ground. It was a right fight at times struggling against a headwind. But we got home safe and sound.
I gathered my work stuff and set off for Ripon for a swim. The wind was buffeting my little car all the way to Ripon. 
The swim was ok, I was trying to concentrate on technique rather than pace. I checked my watch when I thought I had don 72 lengths (just over a mile) I'd only done 62, another ten and I could get out.
, eventually 1800 yards completed in 37:22
The rest of the day has been a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment