Wednesday 27 January 2016

Can't believe I still have not recovered

Woke this morning before the alarm, bonus, and a sign that I'm recovering from my tough weekend. Just a dog walk this morning then work. So not too active. I got home and had tea and did some tidying before Bedale and Aiskew running club. I felt OK, the weather was a bit wild.
We set off steady but I immediately felt that I was struggling to keep up and was relieved when we regrouped in town. We set off again and it was a much longer effort, I was really fighting to keep up, It felt like I was running 8 minute miles but when I looked at my watch I was struggling to run at 9:30 min miles. I wasn't on my own though, there were two of us finding it tough and Dave stopped back with us. It was even harder when we were running into the wind, I could hardly get a breath.
But I still managed 10 km in just over 1 hour including regroups.


No comments:

Post a Comment