Sunday 10 January 2016

Recovery day

I awoke early and felt OK after yesterday's night race and late night, but I decided to go back to bed for an hour or so. When I did get up O my Goodness, I felt as If I'd been chewed up and spat out, I was so sore, still a dog walk soon eased the aches and I went for my run.
I just did 5 miles steady today, it was nice running in daylight and I could see how all the fields were getting more and more flooded with all thus rain we've been having,
The run was pretty event less drizzly and breezy but that's nothing new. I came home and stretched well and feel fine now.
This afternoon I took the dog out again, the rain had stopped but the lane was still muddy and puddly. The skit was bright and the Cleveland hills were lovely in the late afternoon light. 
the sky was very different If I looked the opposite direction.
It was a nice walk, cold but nice and peaceful. The rest of the day I have done very little


No comments:

Post a Comment