Thursday 14 January 2016

Hitting the road early

Another early start to get on the turbo, I used TrainerRoad again, I picked a 30 minute interval session, it was hard this morning, my legs were heavy and I couldn't maintain the target wattage, but I didn't give up, I just did my best.
Afterwards I went for a steady run, just a short one, but my Runstreak is now 379, I am quite pleased with that.
So then, in, breakfast of Banaba and yogurt, shower, and back out to walk the dog.
After work, things at home are a bit manic as we are getting home improvements done, I put our 3 piece suite on a buy and sell site on Facebook and before I knew it 3 people were after it, so after several messages, our old faithful sofa has a new home as of Sunday.
We then went to Pilates. We worked with flat footballs, odd, but hard work balencing on them. After an hour we rushed home for a meeting with a workman.
Phew! Busy again. A few moments peace now before another busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment