Tuesday 12 January 2016

Terrific Tuesday

Ah! A lie in, well 6 am anyway,  I just walked the dog before work today, so a gentle start.
Tuesday is running club day, running club at school, I now have a few more members drawn in by being able to use running machines.
I walked into town for tea as I don't get time to go home on a  Tuesday. Then it was Junior running club, we had loads of youngsters running the streets tonight, my group did 3.6 miles. They're great our juniors, they come rain or shine and are so keen.
After sending them home it was adult running club, our group was big tonight so we split after a couple of miles, 6 went on ahead I then had 14 runners. We have a good system where everyone runs their own pace and the front runners run to the back once they've reached the regroup point. This is good because the front runners don't get cold and the back runners hopefully don't feel dragged. It works well, We did 7.1 miles
So that's it for today a walk and 10 miles of running 

No comments:

Post a Comment