Wednesday 8 June 2011

Otley 10 mile road race. Juneathon 8/30

Whoo hoo! What a race. Challenging hills and awesome views with invigorating downs. Was dreading it but decided that if I could keep Vicky in sight on the ups I had Chance of overtaking on the downs. It worked I beat her in by a couple of seconds for only the second time this year. I descovered that I can still push myself tha bit jarder. All of us Ripon Runners had a great race at Otley tonight. Whst a lovely well organised race with lots of lovely friendly marshalls. Looking forward to the HDSRRL run at Otley in 2weeks noe.

3 comments:

  1. Well done!

    10 miles for the total and a cracking time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a racer Lena that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love racing. If I didnt race I fear I may not train.

    ReplyDelete