Sunday 5 June 2011

JoggedLogged and now Blogged 5/30

Today is ine of those days when I question my own sanity. Shattered from the recent racing and training, my body was screaming for rest as I put on running gear and trainers, put the lead on the dog and geaded out the door. I walked a while to warm up and let Jed do what he had to. Even as I set off I knew it was gonna be tough.But I persevered until I had slowly jogged 2 miles and was relieved to be able to stop and walk again. Glad its over today. Not enjoyable at all.

5 comments:

  1. Well done for getting it out of the way early! It looks like I'm in for a soaking if I leave it too much longer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I SO do not want to do ANYTHING today. Not sure what I will do, but probably walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what makes you a serious athlete Lena, my sanity has improved as a result of all this training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lena we all have those runs!

    ReplyDelete