Wednesday 1 June 2011

Juneathon day 1/30

Well its official I cant do hills YET. On one I didnt get the gears right and stalled half way up. On another I just did not have it in my legs an had to walk half of it. Will have to do that route a few more times. I was quite tired before I started, today is a non run day so I did a Dogjog with Jed this morning, I followed this with a swim. I have 5 1/2 weeks to my 1st ever tri and I have spent too long concentrating on marathon training up to now. So now I'm trying to get as much training in as possible.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the tri -- I must have a shot at one some time, but will need to (a) get a bike and (b) persuade wife that it looks good in the hall! Happy Juneathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing one of the London Tri's - me too! - I'm doing the Virgin one - eeek just over a month to get to swim 1.5km... GO WELL IN JUNEATHON x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on starting Juneathon Lena, hopefully the option of cycling, swimming or running that your triathlon exploits provide will make it an interesting and challenging month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in Juneathon, Well done on clocking in that many miles on day 1!

    Fingers crossed I can get on the bike after Sunday!

    I also need to get a dog so I can use that as a ploy to get out the house instead of coming home after 5 miles to cut the lawns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tri that I am doing is the Ripon Black Sheep classic distance. Its on July 9 really starting to apprieciate what Ive let myself in for

    ReplyDelete