Friday 17 June 2011

juneathon 17/30 800 miles run in 2011

Janathon and Juneathon have helped me to run over 800 miles so far this year. I am currently in the car heading for Kenfal, where we are staying so the Hubby and I can do the Great North Swim in the morning. This is the first big sporting event hubby had done and the first time either of us have swum competatively. I have pink champagne for after. This time last year I had not swum in years and then I could only only do a couple of lengths. Looking forward to doing sn event with hubby. Weather looks decidedly dodgy the closer we get. Right will log and blog the swim tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you both for tomoz, fingers crossed for the weather, and enjoy that bubbly afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- have a great swim. Excited for the pair of you, but I hope it's not too cold! And congrats on all those miles.

    ReplyDelete