Wednesday 15 June 2011

Juneathon 15/30 Oh deer!

Thats half of Juneathon completed, its been tough at times and there have been times when I would have welcomed a day off, but in General it has not been too bad. The support from others has spurred me on and thanks to carlag27 for putting together the Google reader bundle. it has made it so easy when I have a spare moment to read a blog and leave a comment, wish I didnt have to keep doing the word recognition thing though. Today I went for a dogjog the aim was to get jed up to 5 miles, it was a sunny warm morning even though it was only 6:30. I decided to go up to the deer park again and as we were running through we were approaching a young stag, he did not move, instead he started to follow us, Jed was pulling on his lead wanting to play. I stopped and took a pic (above)as the deer was so close. when we got going again the deer was still following. Towards us there was a lone man running down the mile sraight, he passed us and when I looked behind the stag was following him. Later on we saw a deer with a crow standing on his head. A strange day. Any way time for some stats at the halfway point; Running 86 miles 6th on table for distance Swimming 5 miles joint 2nd on table for distance Cycling 93 miles 7th on table for distance Total 183 miles currently lying 3rd for distance covered excercising Time 28 hours currently lying 13 th for time spent exercising Over all I'm happy with progress but may not cover as many miles as i did during Janathon, but I had no races in January to affect my training.

1 comment:

  1. What's the google reader bundle????

    Sounds like you're having a great juneathon, impressive total miles covered. Keep going, over halfway now, Zed

    ReplyDelete