Friday 3 June 2011

Juneathon 3/30 A sort of rest day

Started early as I did not sleep well in the heat and I wanted a bit of a rest day. Took Jed for a 2.5 mile jog just after 6 this morning. It was a lovely morning to be out and abou. Knees were a bit sore so slavered them in Deep Relief and they geld up. When I got home I was starving so I had a couple of slices of toast and marmalade. Then I changed inyo my padded shorts and headed out on Tessie. Tessie is my beautiful Scott Contessa road bike. I planned a relatively flat route being tired. The down side was 1 hill within the first mile, O couldnt make it to the top today and had to get off and push. ( I normally dont have a problem with this hill) from thete it was much better lovely and peaceful and lovely views. I did jist over 15 miles. Now that todays phys is done I can rest. Bring on the retail therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez...I know what you mean about this heat! Normally I would not dream of running today, hence why I'm sat in park reading your blog! If it wasn't for Juneathon, I'd probably stay here all day too, but I've made a self-promise to follow Juneathon faithfully, so I'll head out later this evening.
    Keep up the fantastic work and 'good luck'!
    Ian (runningman856)

    ReplyDelete