Monday 20 June 2011

Juneathon 20/30 tired but still training

The weekend really took it out of me lack of sleep and not eating usual food saw me wake up this morning feeling tired. Still I forced myself to dogjog and once I got going it was ok. Cycling to work was hard,legs were not very responsive. But finding out that the 2 hr training session after work was actually next week perked me right up so after work I walked the dog and then went for a swim, I promised myself only 1km today, which I did. I got home and cut youngezt sons hair and then headed out on the bike to meet Vicky fo a bike ride, I like these Monday bike ris because they are relaxed and sedate, no pressure wich is lovely. I am still tired so when Ive done this I will have my hot chocolate and go to bed. Night all.xx

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I eat different food I'd have more energy?! It's amazing how you can get some energy out of nowhere just when you think you've got nothing to give! Keep going, we're getting close to finishing.

    ReplyDelete