Thursday 2 June 2011

Juneathon 2/30

Well It started ok yesterday with a swim a cycle and a dogjog. Today I am racing tonight so no dogjog but I went for a swim and planned a cycle but its very warm a that had just made me feel tired so I've decided not to cycle. The swim went well 2000yd in just over 50 mins so Im pleased with that. Tonights race is at Catterick Garrison and its not excsctly flat. Its part of the Harrogate and District Summer Road Running League ( HDSRRL) which the running club takes part in. Tonights race is about 10km and starts around 7:45 hopefully it will be coolet by then. I wont be home till about 10:30 so I'll probably tell you all about it tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tonight Lena, I hope things cool down a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogjogs rock! Good luck this evening xx

    ReplyDelete