Friday 24 June 2011

Juneathon 24/30 Always up for a challenge

Well I had wanted to go for a cycle after work tonight but a rotten day at work and stiff quads from last nights hill session made the pub sound better. Pubs are a great place to think things trough and we decided (hubby and I) to do the Great Scottish Swim in September. when we got in from the pub, hubby sorted tea and I entered us into the swim and booked us into a Travelodge. So that's another challenge for the year, this swim is 2 km, a third as much again as the Great North Swim. This morning I ran 6.5 miles in the sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly are up for a challenge! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many a great plan has been conceived in a pub. Your swimming is definitely becoming a superpower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of swimming in Strathclyde loch even in September makes me shiver :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete