Tuesday 25 June 2013

Juneathon day 25, None stop day

Tuesday, always busy. Get up, dog walk, work, dog walk, juniors, running club and adult running club. Tonight there was a junior club meeting after running club, and so It was late when I finally got home.
The junior runners had their championship handicap race tonight, so Zi ran there, marshalled and then ran to the cricket club. It's great watching the youngsters improve.
At the adult running club, there were not as many runners as usual, we have a league race tomorrow so people are resting. The group I ran with decided to do a shorter route at a steady pace, I drifted steadily towards the back, I was still tired, so the run was quite hard work for me. Still it was short, only 4.5 miles, so added to running to and from the junior race, that gives me 7.5 miles running for the day, I also walked the dog twice and walked to and from work, a total of 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment