Monday 24 June 2013

Juneathon day 24 rest day Yey!

Oops, almost forgot o blog. I ran 3 miles this morning just after 6 am. Now I'm on rest day because I don't need to run again till 5 pm tomorrow. I still feel tired though.
Tonight I thought I'd go for a swim, but I stopped myself. No! It's rest day, so I got on with a task I've not had time for.
St Wilfrid is the patron saint of Ripon, and on August 3rd we will have the annual parade through the city. Local groups, streets and businesses create floats. There are prizes for the best. The youth drama group where I am a youth worker takes part most years, we don't have a big truck, we have a small truck and we dance behind it. Themes of floats are a closely guarded secret between the competitors.
Tonight I have been costume making, can't tell you what, you'll have to wait till August. I have 4 costumes to make, and I have one half done.
But now my fingers are sore from sewing, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment