Thursday 20 June 2013

Juneathon day 20. Two thirds gone already

9.88 miles over 6 runs today. I was awake early so I was out with Jed early, we jogged to the Cricket pitch. (Run 1) I then ran around the boundary line of the cricket pitch as quick as I could, 3 and a bit times until my watch vibrated for a mile, it took a little over 9 minutes. (Run 2) on the last lap I somehow pulled a muscle in my back around my shoulder blade. This amperes my Dogjog by the river (run 3) and annoyed me all day.
It had however eased a fair bit by the time it came to go to running club,so I ran there (run 4). Training was a series of 20 sprints with short recovery, I was last, but hey ho someone has to be (run 5) after training I ran home (run 6).
My back/ shoulder blade is still sore, but I still managed my runs, hope its better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. hope the back gets better quickly. That's a whole lot of runs for one day. I was amazed I managed my one!

    ReplyDelete