Monday 10 June 2013

Janathon day 10 technological break down

Well surprisingly I felt ok this morning after the weekends excesses. A little tight across the shoulders and a tight glute but they soon eased off.
My plan today was to do a short triathlon after work. But that was not to be. I got home and had some admin to do, the printer wouldn't work, so we got the Billy's work printer out that wouldn't work either. We  started tea but the cooker wouldn't work. The Cooke clock has been playing up for a while now and to light the ovens we had to reset the clock. Tonight even that would not work. We cooked the veg in the microwave and had lamb pitta breads in the panini machine.Was nice actually. After tea, Billy used youtube to bypass the clock on the cooker. the cooker now works but the clock doesnt. . Then we wasted time faffing  with the printers. Both had new cartridges but would not print black. At 8 o'clock I went for a run, I didn't ache but was fed up. A good reason to run. I never intended to go far but a mile was enough. Even though I did not ache, my legs were not very reactive tonight so the run was not as soothing as usual. 
Last week my Garmin watch strap broke, the new one arrived, I decided to change it, what a nightmare that was, then I decide to change the batteries on my Cateye cycle computer. The sensor on the fork was easy but I couldn't work the receiver out. I gave it to Billy cos he did his lately. Mine was different. He put YouTube on and got it sorted. 
Thank you Billy. Hope nothing else goes wrong.
Rest day totals
Walk 2.85 miles
Run 1.14 mile

1 comment:

  1. Gah! A walking through treacle day if ever I saw one. Well done for making it through to the end.

    ReplyDelete