Friday 6 January 2012

#Janathon day 6 Getting it over and done with.

Last nights dancing seems to have kept my leg well stretched. It was a little achy when I woke. But by the time I set off on my dogjog it felt normal. The first 1/2 mile I could feel my achilles but then I totally forgot about it and enjoyed my early morning run. Today should be a rest day for me so a short early run gives me the rest of the day as rest and its over 24 hrs until run and swim training tomorrow afternoon. I am writing this whilst on the 36 bus going to Leeds to visit Mum. Mums op went well last night so we can start moving forwards again.

2 comments:

  1. well done, hope you have a nice visit with your mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that the dancing helped the tight leg Lena, it’s all a bit random how these legs work! Sorry to hear your mum needed an operation, but glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete