Saturday 28 January 2012

#Janathon day 28. mental run

If you follow my blog you will realise that its not very interesting of late. I am tired, physically and mentally so I dont have a great imagination at the moment.
Todays run was planned a couple of weeks ago. 16 miles. Saturday instead of Sunday because its the running club annual dinner tonight.
Legs just were not playinf
g plus it was icy. Running on icy paths is energy sapping and we had to walk a couple of downhills for health and safety reasons. At around 9 miles I started to plan finishing at 12 miles as that would be near home.
The I thought "thats not an Iron attitude, get a grip and get on with it. If you cant do this you'll never do Outlaw" So I carried on and did 16 slow miles.
Tonight I am performing a dance at the running club dinner with 5 other girls. It should be funny. I am not at all graceful. So Id best go get ready and perhaps sqeeze one more practise in
Will blog about it tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. well done on carrying - Impressive :) hope the dinner was good!

    ReplyDelete