Friday 13 January 2012

#Janathon 13. A good day

Today is the day that many are afraid of. To me 13 is just a nimbe that follows 12 and precedes 14. I do have superstitions nut not that, Friday 13 th is normally a good day. Its Friay after all. So today started well. I awoke before the alarm and took Jed for a DogJog. 3.61 miles. Not fast but it was nice on a cold crisp morning. When I got home there was a text from my sister saying mum hsd had a comfortable night and had slept well. This afternoon I got a phonecall whilst at work. It was my sister. My heart raced and I was reluctant to answer the phone, she normally texts updates on Mum. Last time she was in HDU she got an infection and went downhill fast. I answered the call and my sister told me that Mum was to be moved onto a normal ward and that they are thinking of removing the trachiostomy. That is such good news. Another step on the right direction. After work was the swim training. Tough but I love it. I can feel it improving my stroke and speed. So today Friday 13th was a good day for me. Hope everyone else had a good day too x :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's really good news about your mum! Never got the whole supersticious thing...all made up. I also had a good Friday :)

    ReplyDelete