Wednesday 18 January 2012

#Janathon day 18. another day over

Still going. I think I have blogged this before. Tje hardest bit of Janathon is not running everyday, its not normally logging. (I've had trouble getting on the site today) or even reading and commenting on other peoples blogs,its the blogging. Trying to think what to write, trying to find the time. I run and think of clever things to write then get home and my brain goes blank. Today was another busy day. Work swim drama group. Im not long in and bed is calling. School running club is coming alobg. 10 members now, and they say they love it. Bonus.

2 comments:

  1. You sound SOOO busy Lena, putting all that training in and blogging is very admirable. As you know, you are a bit of a hero / inspiration to me… keep up the good work and keep climbing that leader board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to compose on the run and then...well...I'm a kinda slacker at work...not really, but I have a priority view that is possibly at odds with my employer's :-) I struggle to read other people's blogs...hell, I struggle to stay awake!

    ReplyDelete