Wednesday 11 January 2012

#Janathon day 11 rest day!

Today is rest day. It is also running club day at school. Club has been slow to get going but I now have 6-8 runners. Tonight there were 6. 4 boys and 2 girls. The other adult and I decided to take them out on the streets. I cannot run as fast as the fastest bous but I instructed them to wait or run back at busy road junctions. Which they did. Their behaviour was exemplary. They were incredibly mature. All had a good time. When I got home I took Jed for a dogjog. Just a couple of miles to tire him a bit. Mum update: No real change but that in itself is good. Janathon miles today 4.5 Janathon is going well and I am enjoying reading peoples blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a fulfilling day, especially the kids being trustworthy. And Jed got some attention too!

    ReplyDelete