Monday 2 January 2012

Janathon day 2 Its good to be home

Today I have decided to Jog Blog then Log ( what a rebel). Today started a long time ago, or so it seems. I woke up wide awake to a light room. But it wasnt morning it was London liggt pollution. It was 4:15 am. We had an early start planned to avoid the congestion charge, so I got up. We were out of London by 6:00 and at Leeds General Infirmary just after 9:00. It was a shock seeing Mum like that. As if she is sleeping but with tubes everywhere. There was no change from Yesterday but no deterioration either. We stayed a while then continued home via the supermarket. We unpacked then went to collect Jed from kennels. He was so pleased to see us bouncing around like Zebedee. When we got home hubby said lets not bother going for a run we could just sit and watch telly. Tempted as I was I told him he could if he wanted but I was going for a run. I went to get changed and when I got downstairs hubby was changed too. We didnt have time for a long one as I wanted so we had a fast hilly one instead. On return I got on the bike for a turbo session, 1 hour at 90 rpm cadence was my plan. And I achieved it. I have just refueled with a roast dinner and am sat watching Avatar drinking coffee aaahhhhh!!! (sigh) it has been a busy day

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you Lena. Hope you enjoyed the roast dinner - much deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly didnt go to the gym today but the guilt of janathon kicked in.hope things do not get any worse with your mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your mum, I too hope things improve soon.
    Great second day of Janathon, hope you enjoy your 3rd day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete