Tuesday 15 February 2011

VLM -9wks, 2days late

Blog is late this week as I was in Edinburgh for the Weekend to watch the Rugby, (Scotland lost, oh dear) Hubby took it well.
It was a great weekend, Hubby gave me some gorgeous opal earrings and bought me a beautiful new coat. i am so lucky.
We stayed at the Beverley Hotel near Murryfield, it was lovely and friendly, the room was great and the brekkie was cracking, thanks Judy for such a warm welcome.
Back to training. The diet seems to be doing its job, I'm not carrying as much weight around these days.
Last week was a step back week, so my long run was 10 miles, I did that on Friday, as I woke at 4 and couldnt get back to sleep. that meant that I turboed on Sunday after we returned home and had collected Jed from the Kennels.
Last week I ran 28 miles, biked 13.4 miles and swam 1.5 miles, I also walked around 14 miles, acording to my pedometer around Edinburgh, including lots of steps (Scots monument, and we were on the very top row at Murryfield stadium)
All in all I feel it was another good productive  week.
Less than 9 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Shame you didnt enjoy the rugby, I did back in Wales :)

    Keep on training!

    ReplyDelete