Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wow I was 5th in Janathon

Well its all over, and I just have to blog this I CAME 5TH whoo whoo!. I now need to cancel my subscription to Runners World as that is what I have won. 1 year subscription to Runners World. It was tough at times but it was worth it to get into the prizes. I couldnt have got any higher up the table, the blokes were amazing,
Local Adventures ran 450 miles.
Musing 313 ran miles,
2011 miles ran 254 miles,
Runtezza ran 252 miles,
and I ran 179 miles,
Well done to everyone who took part, running, logging and blogging everyday as well as other exercises too.

7 comments:

  1. Well done! You were up against stiff competition. If you'd ran that much in Juneathon, you'd have won by, ahem, miles (lots of them!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lena on your 5th place! Very cool!!

    Keep up the great effort and good luck with achieving your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5th! Well done! A target for June, get that 4th spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont know yet If I can do Junathon, thats thr Great North Swim month, and the run up to the Trathlon, but I hope to give it a go and maybe break 200 miles

    ReplyDelete
  5. hurrah, one for the girls!! well done Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The women were amazing too! Congrats Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - well done Lena great to see a girl up there!!

    ReplyDelete